Friday, July 20, 2012

CardzTV "Christmas in July Challenge"




Today I was surfing through my favorite YouTube channels and watched Mary’s wonderful video titled “Christmas In July Challenge and Another Sneak Peek!!”  She is at CardzTV  http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/ and I just love, love, love her card ideas and stamps that she has.

The challenge was to make a Christmas card that either had a snowman or a snowflake on it, I couldn’t decide and so I put both on my card today J




Have fun surfing all of the wonderful cards other crafty people have put together for this challenge and have a super day.  


Extra card:  quilled snowflake!


5 comments:

  1. You've created a WONDERFUL card, Laura! I just love it!! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. get idea with the dark background, love it!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love it. I also love your blog with the snow coming down. Makes me feel a little cooler.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to share the winter card with everyone and decided that a little winter snow would help.

      Delete
  4. I'm SO in the mood for cold Christmas cards right now. Yours turned out so cute. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete

Card Project Sept 2012