Friday, July 27, 2012

Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #12 "Anything Goes!"


Happy Friday everyone!  It’s cooler here today so the card I’m entering into Mary’s card challenge is a fall card, with quilled leaves.  It makes me think of those beautiful trees changing colors and frosty mornings.  Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, we are headed to the beach to play and I will be back Monday.  Oh as usual my ipone is my main camera right now… gotta change that so sorry for the less than beautiful picture quality lol J


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colors, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilling technique. You have done an awesome job! Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! Love your quilling I haven't seen that in awhile! Jennifer CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card-- love that sentiment! I have never tried quilling--but I just might need to try it out :) Thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV.

    Sarah :)
    Cardz TV DT
    http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so very beautiful!! I love love love the quilled leaves!! The fall colors make me wish for Autumn so much!! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Stamps Design Team challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Laura,
    I love the quiling on your card.
    Thank you for joining us over at Cardz TV
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgish.. this is beautiful! I love the quilling all over the card!!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at CardzTV!

    Hugs,
    Jo-CTVS-DT
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your quilling card. It is stunning!! Great job. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quilling is beautiful! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us for the Cardz TV "Anything Goes" Challenge.
    Laura
    CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Your card is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

Card Project Sept 2012