Sunday, September 21, 2014

Changing Seasons

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well!  It's that time of year again when children go back to school, and the promise of fall is in the air.  For me this is a time to look forward to the cooler days, as well as the holidays to come.  The crafting time is almost as fun as those holidays... well almost :-)

Autumn is my favorite time of year and i can't wait to dig into the card making with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and most of all Christmas!  I've added a few I've worked on over the weekend.

I wish all of you happy crafting~

1.  The below card was made with paper from Gina K. Designs and the stamp set is by Stamps of Life called "Ornaments4Christmas".



2.  This cute little card is from two stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp: "Home for the Holidays" and Winter Friends.  Again the paper is from Gina K. Designs.



3.  The below card was made with Gina K. Designs paper and the stamp set from Simon Says Stamp "Winter Friends".  This was my first attempt at a shaker card.  It was fun but took forever to make!



4.  The cute tree's are from Hampton Art stamp and die set.  This stamp set was picked up from my local Michel's store.


5.  I love snowflakes and the below are an assortment of quilled snowflakes.  The supplies come from Quilling Superstore.  They have all of the supplies you need to make these beautiful snowflakes for the holidays.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Project Sept 2012