Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's been awhile..

Hello my fellow blogger friends.  it's has been a long time since I've written on my blog.  I've had some changes in my life, the biggest is that i'm working again (outside of the home) - this is why I've not had time to be very crafty and post on my blog.  Don't get me wrong i love working, i just don't have the creative down time that i used to.

The picture frame below was made with stamps and quilled flowers.  One hobby i wish i had more time for.

I hope all of you have been enjoying your summer and have had tons of great memories to show for it - or as i would say "great memories to scrapbook".  you know you are addicted to scrapbooking when you change the way you take photos so that they "look good" for your scrapbook.

The other big change is that i am no long a creative memories consultant.  So i will be able to post whatever, whenever and not have to worry about that whole thing.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and i hope i will be blogging more often.

Take Care~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Project Sept 2012